Online Training session 4 – How to run an effective Residents’ Association
November 27, 2023 @ 18:30 – 20:30
A Residents’ Association is a group of people who live in a neighbourhood and decide that they want to get together to deal with issues that affect their local community. The group can include tenants, shared owners, leaseholders and homeowners. This session sets the context and explains why Residents’ Associations are so important.
This session will cover:
- What is a Residents’ Association?
- Why have a Residents’ Association?
- Will a Residents Association be possible where you live?
- What support can you expect from your landlord?
- The roles/responsibilities of RA committee members; dealing with difficult situations
- What to do next
Session open to Social Housing residents, including those who have experience of a Residents’ Association and those who don’t.
On completion of the session you will receive a Chartered Institute of Housing Accreditation Certificate.
Closed captions will be enabled for the session.