Online Training session 3: Resident Panels
November 6 @ 18:30 – 20:30
Across the social housing sector Resident Panels are involved in decision-making, monitoring and scrutiny, complaints, service review, policy consideration and various other functions. This session sets the context and explains why Resident Panels are so important.
- What is the role of Resident Panels?
- What should Resident Panels do?
- Who should be on a Resident Panel?
- What support should landlords give?
- How do we know whether Resident Panels are improving services.
On completion of the session you will receive a Chartered Institute of Housing Accreditation Certificate.
Closed captions will be enabled for the session.