Training session 3: Resident Panels
September 12 @ 13:15 – 16:30
Across the social housing sector Resident Panels are involved in decision-making, monitoring and scrutiny, complaints, service review, policy consideration and various other functions. This session sets the context and explains why Resident Panels are so important.
- What is the role of Resident Panels?
- What should Resident Panels do?
- Who should be on a Resident Panel?
- What support should landlords give?
- How do we know whether Resident Panels are improving services.
Session open to all Social Housing residents, including those who have experience of Resident Panels and those who don’t. Tea and cakes will be the provided and there’ll be lots of opportunity to network and share experiences.
The training will be in the Sullivan Hall.
The venue is wheelchair accessible. No parking available.