This Four Million Homes session:
- explains the different types of damp and their causes;
- outlines the need to report problems, how to report them and what to do if your landlord does not deal with your report properly; and
- explains what landlords should do to prevent and tackle damp and mould.
- Blase Lambert, CEO - Confederation of Co-operative Housing
- Leslie Channon, Public Affairs and Tenant Engagement Officer - TAROE
- Luke Spanton, Head of Standards in Rented Homes - Department of Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
- William Longhill, Head of Social Housing Regulation - Department of Levelling Up, Housing and Communities
Guidance notes are available here.
DLUHC presentation is available here.
[Closed captions are enabled on the video]