This Four Million Homes session:
- explains the different types of anti-social behaviour and what landlords should do to prevent and tackle anti-social behaviour
- outlines the need to report problems, how to report them and what to do if your landlord does not deal with your report properly
- features an example of what projects landlords have set up to prevent and tackle anti-social behaviour
- Paul Kelly, Trainer - Four Million Homes Programme
- Charlotte Hilliard, Policy Development and Delivery Officer (ASB Lead for Social Housing), Department for Levelling Up Housing and Communities. Presentation available here.
- Nick Humphries, Anti-Social Behaviour Task Force, Department for Levelling Up Housing and Communities. Presentation available here.
- Nick Reynolds, Chair - National Federation of Tenant Management Organisations, Birmingham City Council tenant
- Terry Fredricks-Greenslade, Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, Colchester Borough Homes. Presentation available here.
- Suzanne Page, Active Essex. Presentation available here.
[Closed captions are enabled on the video]